[Magdalen] Terminology query (was Re: speaking of downsizing...)

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:20:17 UTC 2015

Yes, sometimes in Australia a bureau can refer not only to a covered
writing desk, but also to a combination small (<5ft high) hanging
wardrobe with an even smaller nest of drawers with a mirror over,
incorporated  beside it. Both seem to be remarkably lacking in modern
furniture emporia.

Regards
Lesley de Voil