[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:17:14 UTC 2015

I've always smiled when the announcement was made that it was all to do with
the Latin texts.... Vatican 2 was 'all about' revisiting the earliest
churches of the millennia (the *first* millennia) and the rollback a few
year ago, was all about when it got codified and ritualized and
Latinized.... religious OCD on the part of B16??  (my bad)  What more than
'power' to do so really was really achieved by this 'Latin revision'?

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck