[Magdalen] Seeing the Gospels through a Jewish lens: An interview with Amy-Jill Levine - On Faith & Culture

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:07:14 UTC 2015

Good Shepherd has frequently made use of Living the Questions, progressive
Christian video series.  Right now, we are in the final weeks of 'Saving
Jesus Redux.'  Amy-Jill Levine is one of the major contributors to these
programs.  Marcus Borg, John Dominic Crossan, Brian McLaren, Helen Prejean,
among others from several denominations, also contribute.  I have huge
respect and appreciation for Amy-Jill Levine.

Ginga