[Magdalen] Time for the Next Generation.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon May 18 22:18:25 UTC 2015

From: Cantor03 at aol.com
>If they once carried fine china, crystal, and sterling flatware and now do
>not, what else would you call it?  The announcement this week about the

Fine China/

http://www1.macys.com/shop/dining-entertaining/casual-dinnerware-fine-china/Dinnerware_type,Sortby,Productsperpage/Fine%20China,PRICE_HIGH_TO_LOW,40?id=53629&edge=hybrid&cm_kws=fine%20china

Crystal? I see a nice set at the top for only $3,000 – Anyone else think that’s down-market?

http://www1.macys.com/shop/search/Sortby,Productsperpage/PRICE_HIGH_TO_LOW,40?keyword=crystal+stemware&cm_kws_ac=crystal

One of several Sterling Silver Flatware brands:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/dining-entertaining/flatware-sale/Brand,Sortby,Productsperpage/International%20Silver%7CIsaac%20Mizrahi%20New%20York,ORIGINAL,40?id=9548

But if this is down-market evidence, well, as they say, YMMV.

(I’ve seen all this in the store in NY – NY and PHL Macy’s are the only ones I shop at as the rest involve ridiculous bus rides with transfers in the Scranton area – worthless to me.

Cheers,
Jim