[Magdalen] To renew or not to renew....

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:21:32 UTC 2015

Jay, I didn't renew my nursing license, my ACLS, and my advanced RN
privileges from the VA when I faced early retirement. I let them expire.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *