[Magdalen] End of an Era.

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:08:38 UTC 2015

I suppose for functionality/sharing information etc FB is just fine and
easier to administer.

But I am amongst those who don't find it at all equivalent to an email
list. I enjoy FB and look at it from time to time but I find it superficial
and not really capable of building/sustaining relationships as I've done
over the years using email.

Sally D