[Magdalen] End of an Era.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:44:03 UTC 2015

Facebook is just plain banal IMO.

I was shocked and saddened to read a FB post by my brother
who (angrily and defensively) claimed to have a conceal-carry
permit. Wiser heads prevailed (or he sobered up) and the post
disappeared. Coming from a candidate for ordination? Really?

Sadly his son, da nephew, mostly posts pictures of empty shot
glasses, empty liquor bottles, a habit he began in college ten
years ago.
-M