[Magdalen] End of an Era.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri May 29 22:32:36 UTC 2015

Want the list to continue?  Elementary and no real effort.  Simply go to
Yahoo or some place similar and set up an email list.  Now go to your old
emails from that other list that is no more and send an email to each of
those folks indicating that the new list exists.

As they accept, you or a list owner OKs them to join.  It continues
functioning as the other did.

A little bit of work to get it started, but after that, it pretty much runs
itself.

I've started a list for another interest group, and nothing is easier.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford