[Magdalen] One thing after another

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:11:59 UTC 2015

Jon - The tyvek "bunny suits" were for an area of extensive poison
ivy. Only volunteers who are not "allergic" to poison ivy (a few steps
past getting poison ivy) were allowed to volunteer.  Otherwise, on our
trip, no masks were worn because air & water chemistry has already
been done extensively at Veseys Paradise, and there was no funding
this year from the state of Arizona for the trip. Our biologist, an
Arizona Dept Game & Fish employee, did the trip on his own time/money
as he has been working on the site for about 20 years.

Interesting fact about Veseys Paradise water: it has been underground
in Kaibab limestone for about 25 years, based on water chemistry. The
springs now are gushing water from 1990.

Everyone - many thanks for your prayer pats. Yesterday was more
stressful than I had planned, the interview went moderately well (no
offer yet but it sounded as though they were going to make an offer).

Tomorrow is the last day for Jenks & Molly - the end of an era!

May g-d be with each and every one of you as you go through your days,

hugs too - Cady