[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 18:41:24 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/1/2015 12:09:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

serving/selling wine and beer  >>>>>>

In vino veritas.

I could write a book (but won't) about clergy when they have had too  much
to drink.  Of course having too much to drink is not by any means  limited
to clergy, but somehow we hold them to a higher standard.

The personality changes can be astonishing.

My younger brother, Paul, was a real Dr. Jeckell and Mr. Hyde when it
came to alcohol.  He could be quite civil, even charming sober (which
wasn't often toward the end), but in his cups his smoldering  resentment
of his bad guy (Paul) and good guy (me) reputations came out and
he said some very nasty things through the years.

David Strang.