[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:35 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Roger Stokes
<roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Generally I find driving in the USA easier than in this country. Certainly
> you can do more miles per day without getting frazzled.

I often hear and read things about Chicago drivers being terrible.
Actually, I find the driving around here quite predictable 95% of the
time. There may be too much traffic, or a jam due to high volume or an
accident, but I don't typically experience monster pickup trucks
zooming up behind me to within a few inches of my back bumper, or
drivers camping out in the far left lane of an expressway. Those
things happen in Michigan, mainly: the difference is quite noticeable
once one crosses from Indiana into Michigan. I'd have to say Michigan
drivers are the worst, on average.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA