[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:27:57 UTC 2015

I have found that anyone saying 'no' to alcohol in church, unless it is the
priest, is in a minority.

I think that my former rector had some kind of epiphany after which he
decided unilaterally that there would be no more alcohol of any kind at
church social events or receptions (not even spiked punch).
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr