[Magdalen] PRS 22 Pentecost

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:19:21 UTC 2015

e x h a l e......
Kristin, I am so sorry to hear the news about the name change.... would that
it could be done an easier way. Is it possible to change your name back at
the place  that was 'step 1' , and follow a different procedure that would
not necessitate the current enormous and costly undertaking?

Thank you for the other kitty updates as well. I am sorry that my list
vigilance did not catch this info before I posted.

peace and a hug
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck