[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:30:02 UTC 2015

First time I ever used cardamom was in a recipe for a Hungarian Christmas
bread when I was in high school. It became a specialty of mine and
something that I made every year for a long time for the family Christmas
breakfast after my mom stopped making sticky buns. Later on when I had to
work on Christmas day night, Christmas breakfast became a sausage, egg, and
cheese casserole that I could put together the day before, and cinnamon
rolls. The Christmas bread was postponed for a couple of days, as was
Christmas with my parents.