[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:36:53 UTC 2015

Funny about stuff you can't get. I miss, of all things, extra sharp ginger
brandy, which was what my boss Ann Hierlmeier of blessed memory (and I
 suspect many others) used to treat a cold. That stuff would scald your
tonsils and do a pretty good job of cleaning out your sinuses etc. You can
get regular ginger brandy around here and in Tennessee, but not Extra
Sharp. Regular is no good.When I go back to Wisconsin next summer I will
have to look for some. It is strictly medicinal, trust me.....I would NEVER
drink the stuff for fun!!!!