[Magdalen] Tightrope?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 16:57:08 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/18/2015 11:09:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kristin at verumsolum.com writes:

Superior  Normal School >>>>>

I suppose they could have gone really traditional and used
the Native American words, "Gitche Gumme."

And on the subject of Lake Superior, I was amused a few years ago
when my spouse first saw the Lake on a bright, sunny summer day
from the cliffs on the North Shore.  He exclaimed that the Lake
looked just like the Caribbean at St. Croix, his childhood home.

Too bad the water temperature was something like 50 F.

David Strang.