[Magdalen] "Failing" parishes--Canada vs. USA

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:40:13 UTC 2015

My favorite bishop (he ordained me) was firm in his conviction that no
church would close during his episcopate.  Our new bishop (who I also like)
is far less generous in his feelings regarding the same.  I agree with him,
having served on one such parish myself.  It is highly dysfunctional.

Grace and peace,
brud