[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:11:07 UTC 2015

Ours isn't firmed up yet, but will feature a chicken smoked in the electric
smoker, accompanied by cranberry salsa. Other veg may be sweet potatoes
with chipotle and bacon, or butternut squash with maple and chipotle, we'll
see what the bounty box brings. Then either a salad, or sautéed kale with
lemon, and probably an open faced apple tart with maple whipped cream.
Thanksgiving is a free day.