[Magdalen] "Failing" parishes--Canada vs. USA

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 20:29:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/24/2015 3:22:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I don't  know who's next on the roster. Fritz Trumbose (sp?) has been, but
he is  taking a hiatus for the winter, saying he's "too old" to keep up  the
schedule in the cold months. I did hear they are having a combined  service
with Mt. Jackson next week but that's all I  know.>>>>>>

My late cousin-in-law, who was an ELCA minister had two very  picturesque
rural parishes in he rolling hills of Southern Wisconsin at one  point.

His widow, my Cousin Connie, recently visited the area and discovered
that BOTH churches had been razed.

David Strang.