[Magdalen] "Failing" parishes--Canada vs. USA

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:59:25 UTC 2015

She was referred to as the "mouth of Luray," because she knew and spread every bit of gossip there was. And he shared everything with her, so I quickly learned not to tell him anything of importance.
I think her issue with me was women's ordination, but I only learned after I left how she talked about me in the community.
If I happen to run into her now at some clergy even, she acts like I'm her long-lost buddy...<gag>