[Magdalen] VTS Chapel,

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:38:35 UTC 2015

I attended a memorial service in the new VTS chapel this past July.  The
chapel is quite modern but beautiful.  A raised altar is central with
seating in the round 3/4 way around and the organ and choir on the far
wall...this lines up directly with the baptismal font which is located in
the entrance.  I know very little about church archeticture, but found The
Chapel for the Ages a fine worship space.

Ginga