[Magdalen] VTS Chapel,

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:39:57 UTC 2015

Having attended a weekday MP service with only a handful of students in attendance, I have to say it echoed like the inside of a cave. It will be interesting to be there for the consecration on Tuesday, when it will be full and there will be organ and choir. (Of course, I'll only be outside in the tent!). But it does not seem to be a good space for small groups.