[Magdalen] PB Installation Plans, if any

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:42:39 UTC 2015

I haven't seen much on this list lately about any plans for a listmeet at
the the installation of the new PB. I made a hotel reservation for that
Saturday night in case others would be in town and gathering somewhere
convenient, but if nothing special is happening I will probably cancel the
reservation and just go down to DC for the day. That's quite doable from
Philadelphia either by car or train. I'm also still in possesion of an
extra ticket unless I can talk my wife into going along. I had offered it
to Ginga Wilder (for John), but she has found another so doesn't need it. I
know some out of town folks (including some of my friends around here)
might be thinking of staying over on Sunday night after the big
celebration, but with all the time that I've been out of work following my
surgery I really can't afford to take that Monday off so a Sunday night get
together won't work for me.

​I look forward to hearing if there are any plans that I don't know about.​
Gotta firm up my travel plans soon.
--

Christopher Hart