[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:52:28 UTC 2015

... I have a Maroni on a steeple just around the corner from me (near my
Kroger) here in suburban Houston.... and the building looks like a
cathedral, but it's just a warren of rooms on the inside (they gave 2 weeks
of tours before it was consecrated).

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck