[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 14:43:04 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/15/2015 9:24:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

There  are YouTubes showing what takes place in a Mormon temple. Seems
creepy to me,  but obviously I'm no Mormon.>>>>>>

I sat through this ceremony in "the Court of the Gentiles" in an outer
room,
while my brother-in-law, a cradle Episcopalian, was sealed for  eternity
to his bride in the Provo, Utah Temple.  The groom's family, none of  whom
were Mormon, could go no further into the inner sanctum.

Actually, the cinematic elements and rituals remind me of Masonic and
Shrine ritual, at least the brief glimpses of those that I have seen  via
my heavily Masonic family.

David Strang.