[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 15:22:16 UTC 2015

This type of animated tableaux doesn't translate to some of the
other types of Mormonism.  For example, the Strangite Mormons  have
no such ritual, but, then, they do not build temples either.  I've  been
in some of their installations in SE Wisconsin (Voorhees) because I
was dating a nurse from nearby Burlington, WI

And, yes, the founder is a relative about 5 generations back.

David Strang.

In a message dated 10/15/2015 11:11:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,