[Magdalen] New to Me.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:06:49 UTC 2015

Trudeau is fine in most respects.  Youthful in appearance and
increasingly passionate and able in his speeches.  He's finding his sea
legs, I'd say.   The too-long campaign has worked to his advantage.
Bill C-51 is flatly opposed by Mulcair and the NDP.  He would repeal
it.  Trudeau sort of accepts it but would wish to make changes.  And of
course it is Harper's child.

Marion, a pilgrim