[Magdalen] health care...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 16:12:37 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/21/2015 11:13:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

Aha!  Some people swear by HMOs, others swear at  them.>>>>>>

For the first ten years or so I worked for the VAMC, I chose the
Geisinger Clinic HMO, and loved it.  I had both my hips done  under
that plan, and for hospital and rehab all I paid was $50 for  incidentals.

Then late that last year of coverage, Geisinger suddenly withdrew
from the Federal Employee market.  There was no reason given,  and
the letter more or less concluded with something like "Have a nice  day."

I've been with the Federal Blues ever since and generally happy, but
there are more co-pays and deductibles.

David Strang.