[Magdalen] Wafting Odors.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 15:56:42 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/26/2015 10:37:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

him  doing something really good with duck >>>>>

I traveled to France in 1983 with a small group of gourmands.
We ate our way across France in 2 and 3 Michelin Star restaurants.

We were only in Paris for parts of two days, but in the evening
there, we had chosen the Tour d'Argent restaurant.  The  restaurant
speciality is duck a l'orange.  We all had it.

It was delicious, but what I remember is that we had a window-side
table that looked out over the Seine, and the floodlit exterior of
Notre Dame de Paris.  Certainly no restaurant in the world can  outdo
such a panoply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre_Dame_de_Paris#/media/File:Notre_Dame_dal
la_Senna.jpg

David Strang.