[Magdalen] I Feel Really Clearn.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:29:27 UTC 2015

We used to get recruited for medical tests. And one of them was the
swallow-the-tiny-camera test to map/investigate the gi tract top to bottom.
So relief is coming.

I don't mind colonoscopies much, so don't dread them. Am amazed at the
differences between techs who do mammograms, though. Some are gentle and
some are NOT. I think it must be a  very difficult job, takes physical
strength to squeeze all those boobs into alighnment. A little like
wrestling. I do note that the techs are all in good trim.
-M