[Magdalen] Three Sisters.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:44:30 UTC 2015

Speaking of "illegals" and such, the ACNA offshoot here is busily
remodeling their building, which used to be a car dealership or something.
They had a sort of steeple-ish thing built on the front of it, and the sign
was being hoisted up when I drove in to work the gallery yesterday, I
gather they're prospering. Must have someone with money in the congregation.