[Magdalen] Worship leader

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:57:27 UTC 2015

Not just training, but periodic refresher courses. It's all essential.  As
we rely less and less on a professional ministry group, we have to have lay
leadership who have some idea of where the bodies are buried. or something
like that.
If we don't do that, we'll become just a bunch of nondenoms.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford