[Magdalen] pencils

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:13:12 UTC 2015

My house is stiff with pencils and pens -- and notebooks and lined pads
and piles of scrap paper for making notes.  My computer is basically
either a smart typewriter or a quasi-telephone to be in touch with you
good people, and my cell phone is a telephone although it is capable of
so so much more.  I have a land line as well.  Doubt I will change.

Marion, a pilgrim