[Magdalen] pencils

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:52:27 UTC 2015

Every year one of our local churches outfits all its children with
backpacks containing all the school supplies the school requests.

We all get involved with this. Shopping lists are distributed in advance.
And we include snacks.

The backpacks are blessed and handed out in church.

Extra children come for that service, and we're glad to see them.
-M