[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:26:25 UTC 2015

It is the nature of us human beings to pull up our tentstskes and move on
from time to time, often for excellent reasons now lost to history.

Just look at the distirbution of Celtic peoples and languages.
Or the colonization of the Americas by most countries and kingdoms in
Europe,

Inevitable.
I would like to welcome them all, in fact, and was delighted to read (this
morning) that our mayor, our governor and our Cardinal are all on the same
page.
-M