[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:54:20 UTC 2015

I cannot say for sure, but it seems to me, from what I recall, that
Greeley's studies were of lay members of the RCC, not specific groups.
Sociology identifies trends. It does not predict what Albert Russewitz is
going to do.

I also know people who used to be in the RCC.  I also know a married priest
from TEC who is now in the RCC, and that is about as atypical as can be,
but, sure, it happens.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford