[Magdalen] Monterey fire?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 17:28:19 UTC 2015

Well, we have plenty of American beech.

There are crab apples which have reddish foliage, but of course they are
smaller trees.

Since we have woods all around us, we don't really need ornamental trees.
One thing we do have in abundance is large balsam firs - think several dozen
White House Christmas trees surrounding your house.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com