[Magdalen] Butterfly Grove Motel

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Sep 26 05:09:42 UTC 2015

On 9/25/15 2:54 PM, Jim Guthrie wrote:

> What's interesting is that my tastes in sharing and comment on facebook
> have not flooded my timetine with junk as many complain. I am amused
> that all my anti-NRA memes have resulted in NRA and other gun-nut memes
> appearing on my timeline, however.

Just a few days ago, in a discussion about a picture of a little
tree-frog, or maybe cliff-frog, that a friend put up, I mentioned in a
couple of comments, one just enthusing, and a second one disclaiming any
financial interest of my own, my James Avery silver froggy ring.  I did
mention the originality of many of the Avery designs, while I was on
that track.  That particular thread is probably the _only_ time I've
mentioned Avery on FB.  But now I'm seeing Avery ads in the sidebar.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net