[Magdalen] hissing at Haman

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 18:42:15 UTC 2015

We have a local theatre company (the Theatre Offensive) that
works here & in Provincetown. Years ago they did a show called
PurePolyesther, a rather pornographic retelling of the Purim story.
More fun was never had!

Not that the actual story's not pornographic, eh?

Maybe somebody could convince Abe Ryeback to stage it for
the camera.
-M