[Magdalen] Closing mail account?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:41:23 UTC 2016

My wife was at a conference in New York City and when she got her meal, she
was aksed if she needed anything else. She asked the waiter for (you know
what's coming, don't you?) some coke.

He looked thunderstruck for just a moment, then suddenly, "Ohhhh.  Uh,
sure!"

Truth is often better than fiction.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford