[Magdalen] Web absence

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 17 19:45:11 UTC 2016

Having spent the night in Colby, the Oasis in the Prairies, and having a relatively short (though interesting in the event thanks to winter storm Vexo) drive to Denver today I thought I might try the local Episcopal church before leaving town.  The hotel directory told me it's called Ascension on the Prairie so I googled it, and found the address on the TEC website but no more information than the priest's contact details.  Facebook offered even less information but I decided to drop by there after checking out of the hotel and getting some gas (not as much as I wanted because the pump stopped before I got all I had paid for, which is unfortunate because it was quite cheap).  It's a small building , about the footprint of a modest house, with no noticeboard and just a sign in the glass by the door that they were holding a worship service at 9 a,m.  As it was 9.35 by that point I headed on my way.
Given the weather today I don't think I will be going very far and will leave any exploring until tomorrow which should be better according to the forecast.