[Magdalen] What is as Rare....

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 18 03:15:26 UTC 2016

Back in Chicago, I remember the occasional )(very) snow in June. I am not aware of snow ever in July and August, but go look up the record to be sure. September through June at least once. I was in a snow storm in the Dolomites in early June one year, but that's up in the mountains and not quite as high as the milehigh city

Joe