[Magdalen] Sermon

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:42:39 UTC 2016

It's never good to feel scolded.
And I hope that's not a surprise for him (!)

BTW, I read my brother's first sermon on the web. Gack!
Well, evrybody haa a first day at work, I guess.
Asked him what he was doing, now that seminary's over,
and he said he was looking for work. He said he'd even
consider an interim position.

Excuse me, but HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
-M