[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:03:46 UTC 2016

perfection in re roads.... so many things are great when your country is
smaller than many of our states....

...and one of the aspects of the recent V W fiasco regarding emissions
cheating, some in my area have commented is that many Europeans can not even
conceive of the kind of distance driving many Americans actually do - for
work/business and for leisure travel.  And the long hours people often put
in driving long distances.... taking much more of a toll on a car than in
smaller countries and traveling shorter distances.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr