[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:53:08 UTC 2016

I like the countdown signs that give three bars, then two bars, then
one bar. These are used, for instance, toward the end of a stretch on
which there's no speed limit, to signal the upcoming speed limit
beginning...or signal the end of the autobahn, or some such thing that
drivers need to pay attention to and slow down for.

http://www.fuehrerschein24.net/strassenverkehrsordnung-stvo/verkehrszeichen-schilder/

As for smooth roads, a German would be astonished at our Chicago
streets right now. Some are practically impassible.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA