[Magdalen] Change Ahead?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 02:54:04 UTC 2016

We just had an electrical storm pass through here at the edge of the
Pennsylvania Poconos.  It was not beloved by my dogs.  It  hasn't
cooled off much, and remains, even a this hour, warm and humid.

Close to 90 F is predicted for the next week.

I wonder if we will have the oft seen shift after the Feast of the
Assumption/Dormition/St. Mary the Virgin, coming up on August 15th
when there is often a change to a more autumn-like pattern.

Singing in a non-air-conditioned church rear gallery for the 15th,
with cooler weather just a few days away was the rule it seemed
back in the day.  Will it be so this year?

David S.