[Magdalen] Grrr....

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 13 19:58:07 UTC 2016

On 13/08/2016 20:32, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Jim, this puts very well what I've been thinking, and I read something along this line a couple of weeks ago. The writer also noted that Hillary's approval rating were high when she was a actually * in* a particular position, but then they went down when she was promoted or aspired to a higher position--U.S. Senator, for example.
> I wish I "liked" her better as a person, but I think that is irrelevant here. As for all of the "Crooked Hillary" smears and the constant accusations of lying, as you say, Jim, she hasn't been found guilty of any chargeable offense,

I think there is a candidate who lies on a large scale and is crooked in
his dealings according to what I have read.  His initials are DJT. Even
when confronted with the facts he denies them, has apparently not paid
for work he has ordered and refuses to do what every other candidate has
done for decades - reveal his tax returns.  What is he hiding?

Roger