[Magdalen] Say Cheese!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 18 14:59:20 UTC 2016

>>>Why is it that in the USA soft, ripened cheeses are so  unpopular?<<<

My local grocery stores (three within walking distance; I couldn't live in a better location) all have fully stocked cheese sections, carrying all sorts, hard, soft, etc.  Now, how much of it sells?  Don't know.  But the cheese sections remain, unrevised.  Someone must be buying it.  Sometimes, me.  I'm particularly fond of the bleu cheeses so bleu you can taste the echo of the cave....