[Magdalen] peanut allergy / was--->Fw: The worthless tomato.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:57:01 UTC 2016

I think there's too much emphasis on what pregnant women *shouldn't* eat
these days, also on what *not* to feed your kid before they're a year old.
I also subscribe to the "hygiene hypothesis" which says that we are too
clean and don't expose our chldren to enough allergens. ( A recent study
says that Amish kids, who are exposed to dirt, animals, and general country
stuff, and whose homes are clean but not subjected to the "antibacterial'
cleaning products used by "English" housekeepers, have fewer allergies.)