[Magdalen] A reflection on "certification"; was Just got accepted for the exam.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 24 16:42:48 UTC 2016

Roger/Scott:

Indeed to both.  I see such certification as on a level with, if I don't know the full, or even an, answer to an inquirer or the processing requirements of a permit application, it's wisdom to (a) actually know that, and (b) know why I don't, and how to go about getting it (more research, seeking higher authority, etc).

I will indeed be relaxed.  I'm arriving hopefully by early afternoon the day before, lounge in the room, possibly nap, then head down to scope out the lobby bar on the way to dinner at the steakhouse, then back up to the room for TV and slumber.  Exam is at 9:00; I'll check in between 8:30 & 8:45, find a seat away from others (actual requirement, if possible), and arrange my two (2) pencils at my testing station in ways only Mr Bean could appreciate.  (I won't bring Teddy, though.)

After, an afternoon and evening of pure vacation as the night before, just with no exam looming.